Cambridge International Systems has an exciting career opportunity for a Business Development/Capture Analyst to join our team in Arlington, VA. Candidates must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance.
- Support identifying, researching, analyzing, qualifying, and leading opportunities through the Business Development (BD) lifecycle.
- Monitor, research, and analyze established databases such as, GovWin IQ, usaspending.gov, beta.sam.gov, FPDS, Interact, eBuy, Seaport, GSA, as well as Advance Planning Notices to gather industry and government market details related to new contract opportunities.
- Coordinate externally with Government Contracting Offices and Program Offices to gather information about upcoming opportunities. Opportunity tracking/dissemination of long-range forecasts.
- Early identification and distribution of requests for proposal (RFPs)/RFIs.
- Support competitive assessments to determine company positioning.
- Draft capabilities assessments against customer requirements to identify gaps.
- Communicate with clients, competitors, and teammates to glean market insight and opportunity acquisition strategy/timeline information.
- Respond to internal opportunity assessment and research needs.
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Support color team reviews/White Glove.
- When delegated, request SharePoint sites, charge numbers, and interdepartmental resources.
- Upload opportunities into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) vTiger system.
- Assist with responding to data calls and developing/sending Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Represent company at industry days and other events.
- Focused on identifying and introducing Capture Managers to small businesses Government contractors with core competencies similar to ours and with desirable SB contracts.
- Act as vTiger CRM Data Administrator (training will be provided).
- Assist in researching and identifying potential primes and subcontractor teammates based on Cambridge known contacts and core competencies.
- Assist in developing call lists for Capture Mangers based on the research and identification of potential primes and subcontractors above.
- Assist Capture Mangers with the establishment of call schedules to ensure that Capture Mangers are following up with their contacts at companies on a regular basis.
- Create recurring reports utilizing vTiger and Excel to show the analysis of the company's pipeline and forecasting.
- Assist in the Development of Gate Review material and presentations for Bid/No-Bid reviews.
- Support Capture Manager in development of a capture plan, which includes a description and analysis of the opportunity, the customer, the competition, team, pursuit/win strategy, pricing strategy, and capture and proposal resource needs, with an integrated action/contact plan.
- Attend Industry Day Conferences and networking events.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+years of Government contracting Business Development or Capture experience.
- Experience with current industry trends and the competitive environment.
- Experience using SAM.Gov,GovWin,and other research platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills including written and interpersonal.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve specific goals and objectives and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience conducting research.
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visitfor information on how to request assistance.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national originm age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identy or veteran status.